(G)I-DLE Pre-Release English Single "I DO" And ICHILLIN' Pre-Release "Meme"

(G)I-DLE - I DO 

(G)I-DLE, the currently five-member girl group under Cube Entertainment that debuted originally as six on May 2, 2018, released on July 14, 2023 a new single titled "I Do" as a pre-release track for their upcoming first English EP "Heat" that is scheduled to be released on September 7, 2023. This single is the follow-up to the group's sixth mini album "I Feel" that was released on May 15, 2023. 


ICHILLIN' - Meme 

ICHILLIN', the seven-member girl group under KM Entertainment that debuted on September 8, 2021, released a new track on July 16, 2023 titled "Meme" as a pre-release for their upcoming second mini album "I'm On It!" that is scheduled to be released on July 19, 2023. This single is the follow-up to the group's fifth digital single "Siren" that was released on May 11, 2023. 





Comments